- You only purchase the time you need. You don't have the expense of a full-time holiday home that you don't use that often, but have to pay for all year.
- You aren't tied to the same place every year. You can choose from thousands of destinations to go to through Marriott Vacation ClubSM, Asia-Pacific, and the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations™ Exchange Program.
- You can go when you want. You choose where and when you want to go. You aren't tied to a specific time of year. You can take a variety of holidays throughout the year.
- Enjoy more. Stress less. Marriott Vacation Club maintains each resort to the Marriott® standard of quality. We handle all the details, so you can relax and spend your time doing what you enjoy the most.
- You can get the space you need. You can choose from a guestroom, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom or even a 3-bedroom suite or villa. Choose the size that's right for your travel party.
See How Far Timeshare Has Come.
In the 1960s, the concept of timeshare was born in a small town in Switzerland when a real estate investor sold shares in apartments to families who wanted to vacation in the Alps every year. Instead of simply staying there, the tourists would actually own the resort. This was the beginning of an amazing idea, but it was very limiting. It wasn't until 1984 that a new era of vacation ownership was born — Marriott timeshare. Bringing its hallmark quality and service to the industry, Marriott developed a different model, which uses a customer-focused program with innovations to provide Marriott timeshare Members with ever-increasing flexibility in how and when they take holidays. Marriott Vacation Club effectively invented the vacation timeshare industry as it is now known.Why Choose Marriott Vacation Club, Asia-Pacific?